Monday, June 06, 2005

I'VE BEEN RUMINATING for about a week now on how I should prune my blogroll to get rid of the ones that seem defunct, or at least indefinitely stalled. And also on how I want to reorganize my blogroll so it tells my readers something about why those particular blogs are there.

I've put off actually doing something other than ruminating, because (a) it's boring; (b) it takes time away from blogging; and (c) i'm not exactly sure how I want to do it (translation: I'm lazy).

So, having been mentally planning for, as I said, about a week now, imagine my pleasure and excitement when I found out Echidne has been thinking along the same lines.

UPDATE: On the other hand, I really, really like this reader's philosophy about organizing links. Sometimes it's good to channel Jack Klugman. Maybe I'll keep my Garden of Weeds the way it is.

No comments: