Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'VE MADE SOME CHANGES in the style of my blogrolls, as readers will no doubt notice. I eliminated the separate categories (except for Friends) and put the blogrolls inside table tags. Doing this made it necessary to take out the Big Brass Alliance blogroll, because, unfortunately, some of the blog names are so long that they were messing up the width of the table; it was intruding into the text. I still have the BBA logo, though; and the member blogs are all listed on the BBA site.

I would really like to try out cascading style sheets for the blogrolls; but this, alas, I have not yet been able to figure out. I've tried using the suggested code for CSS-style blogrolls at Blogrolling.com; but like several other features claimed there, it does not work. Ah well. Maybe some kind soul who is more technologically adept than I am can give me some pointers.

No comments: