Thursday, September 22, 2005

WHY? BECAUSE FOR EONS NOW, I have wanted a three-column style so I could fit more stuff on my blog. And because I was really bored with the Scribe template. And because every time I came across another blog with the same template, I felt upset -- like someone was wearing the same outfit as me.

Now, I wish I could say I created this new design myself, so it would be completely unique. But that would be lying. It's somebody else's design, but at least it's somebody else's design that's not as likely to pop up on other blogs. I hope.

Meanwhile, as you can see, there are a few glitches to work out, number one being that the Blogger navbar doesn't work with this non-Blogger design, and it cannot be disabled. Humph. I'll have to figure something out, because I'm quite fond of my Liberty Street blog title and I'm not willing to have a big bar sitting over it.

I also need to get my Comments back up, and my links, and all my other customizations.

So I've got work to do. Better get to it.

No comments: