Monday, December 19, 2005

Michelle Malkin's Thoughts on Time's Persons of the Year

Michelle Malkin is not happy about Time magazine's choice of Bono and Bill and Melinda Gates as Persons of the Year. In fact, she is so unhappy that she urged her readers to follow a link she provided to a Comments page at Time where readers can tell Time what they think of Time's choices.

So I did exactly that -- and I e-mailed a copy of my feedback to Michelle. My e-mail to her, with the full text of my comment recorded on Time's site, is below:

Dear Ms. Malkin:

I read your post commenting on Time's choice for Persons of the Year. You provided a link to Time's comments page to let them know what I thought of their choice. I thought you might like to see what I told them:

Here it is:

To Time:

"I think your choices of Bono, and Bill and Melinda Gates for Persons of the Year are terrific. Both have worked enormously hard to help make the world a better place. Would that everyone with their kind of wealth would use their influence in the positive way these people have.

I found this comments page through a link on Michelle Malkin's blog. She wanted everyone who read her post to let you guys know what we think of your selection for Person of the Year. I am more than glad to oblige.

Keep up the good work!"

I hope Michelle knows how much influence she has on her readers.

No comments: