Monday, April 02, 2007

More Liberty at Shakesville

Technorati Tags: , ,

If you are a Shakespeare's Sister fan (and if you're not, why not?) you have no doubt noticed that Melissa McEwen has revamped Shakespeare's Sister and launched it as a new blog called Shakesville.

I am enormously proud, thrilled, and beyond excited to tell my Liberty Street readers that Melissa invited me to be one of the contributors to Shakesville, and I accepted. There are several other new contributors as well; you can find out about them, and everything else you need to know about Shakesville, here.

This move will not change anything here at Liberty Street: This is still my first home, and I will continue to write here as often as I did before. The only difference is that now you will get to read my sparkling, elegant prose in two places (she says, modestly).

I will also be placing a link to my posts at Shakesville on the front page of Liberty Street.

Onward!

No comments: