Thursday, May 12, 2005

THE FOR SALE SIGN has gone up on my front lawn, and the potential buyers have started coming. That is why I haven't had time to post in the last couple of days.

I have very mixed feelings about this. Seeing the For Sale sign on the lawn makes me feel intensely embarrassed. I'm not sure why. It's like, Oh my god! All the neighbors will see I'm selling my house now! Yeah, I know that's the point, but don't make me try to explain me.

On the other hand, I can't help feeling excited. My listing has gotten a LOT of interest already, and the agent for the first couple to look at it told my agent they are probably going to make an offer. And another agent looking at the house implied that it's going to get multiple offers and sell for more than the asking price.

Then again, this is MY house that people want to buy.

Okay, I've gotten the personal stuff off my chest; I'll get back to politics now.

No comments: