Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hillary

Hillary is a smart lady. Everyone who knows me is well aware that I do not have a problem working for or with smart ladies. This New York Times article may amount to nothing more than a tempest in a teapot for one or two news cycles. Should her campaign people have know about Mr. Hsu? I don't know and am inclined to give her the benefit of any doubt attached to this.

No. My complaint about Hillary is about programs championed and put in place by her husband when he was President. Namely: NAFTA

I object to the globalization of labor. I object to the screwing of the 45-year-old who got a good job after graduating from high school and now finds him- or herself out of work because her or his job went to Mexico China. This screwing of the 45-year-old, who played by the rules, needs to be addressed by the Democratic candidates. The person who can bring back good-paying jobs has the best chance of getting my vote.

No comments: