Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Feminine - Masculine

***You Are 98% Feminist***

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
Durn tootin'.
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Are You a Feminist?

You Are 47% Feminine, 53% Masculine
You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.


Interesting, to say the least. I am aware that I am a feminist. And P R O U D of it. But the "feminine, masculine" part both surprises and mystifies me. That part of my education is lacking. I just grew up to be me. I cry when my dog dies. I try to promote the careers of competent subordinates, female or male.

So take the quiz. And take it for what it is worth.

No comments: